How to Connect HubSpot to Your Website in Just 5 Minutes? 3 Easy Ways!
Do you want to know how many audiences visited your website today? How many of them made a click? Or, how many leads have you converted in the past week?
Keeping track of all digital marketing efforts is crucial to keep your website above competitors. With that said, we have brought a solution to track your website analytics efficiently. Installing HubSpot on your website will keep you updated regarding the visiting audience, ROI, and converted leads.
Wondering how to connect HubSpot to website? Connecting HubSpot to a website could be a nightmare if you are not a developer. But here’s the good news!
In this blog, we will share 3 easy ways to connect HubSpot on your website immediately. But before we do, it’s important to understand the benefits it offers to you!
What are the Benefits of Integrating HubSpot with Website?
Managing a website is an overwhelming phase. The website owner has to keep an update about all the to-do lists, tasks, conversions, messages, and leads manually. This all together creates a fuss if not appropriately managed. That’s why you need an automatic solution!
Having HubSpot assistance can eliminate all of these hassles at once. It helps you with many tasks, including conversion leads, ROI, and everything you need. Other benefits include reporting management, better communication, analyzing traffic, and enhancing sales.
How to Connect HubSpot to website? 3 Easy Ways!
Keeping in view expert and beginner developers, we’ve carved out 3 easy ways for everyone! Check them out below.
1. Host your Website on HubSpot’s CMS
Wondering what is the easiest way to integrate HubSpot on your website?
It’s none other than hosting your website on HubSpot’s own CMS. This means if you host your website on HubSpot’s CMS, then the tracking code is already deployed on your website. And the user doesn’t have to bother himself again.
HubSpot has the most convenient navigation setup, allowing you to edit text and layout immediately. The subscription varies from 19 to 1000 pounds depending on needs.
2. CMS Control Panel
The second most convenient way to connect your website with HubSpot is via CMS Control Panel. This method vary depending on the CMS of your website and the theme you’re using.
Still, the process remains the same.
- First, go to your HubSpot portal and copy the tracking code from there.
- Next, you’ll need to find a panel in your CMS. The panel may be called integration or code snippets or tracking codes. It may also be called something similar depending on your theme.
- Once you find the CMS panel, you’ll need to put your HubSpot tracking code at the bottom of your website’s body tag. In case, your CMS does not include a feature for body code then you should use the footer option and paste the code there.
And here you have it! Your tracking code is deployed across all your website pages as soon as you do.
3. WordPress Plugin
The last way to connect HubSpot to your website is by using WordPress Plugin. If you own a WordPress blog or website, things are pretty good for you.
All you got to do is open your WordPress control panel and follow the steps mentioned below:
- Click Plugins!
- Type HubSpot in the Search bar
- The results will show you several plugins, but you’ll need to select the plugin suggested by “HubSpot.” Click “Install” then “Activate.”
- After viewing all HubSpot portal access, it’ll ask you for a confirmation, and the tracking code will be taken care of automatically.